**Please note that AlcoVault Auctions is a website for private whisky owners to sell off their whiskies to private whisky buyers. Alcovault Auctions does not own any of the lots/whiskies on auction. Alcovault Auctions only verifies the authenticity of the lots and uploads the content to the website. The fees that we charge of 10% for Buyers and 3% for Sellers is a fee for our Verification and Administrative Service charges. At no time is the Alcovault Auctions an alcohol distribution or alcohol sales company.
In registering to this website, and specifically by participating as a Buyer or Seller in any auction run by this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
“Website” refers to www.alcovault.com – the online auction platform operating on behalf of the Company, as agent to the Buyer and the Seller.
“Client”, “You”, “Your”, “Bidder”, “Buyer”, “Seller”, “User” and “Yours” refers to you, the person registering to use the website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Alcovault” and “Us” refers to Signatory F&B Pte Ltd.
“Lot”, “Listing”, “Item” or “Items” means any bottle(s) of whisky, whisky related item(s) or any other item(s) consigned to us with a view to its/their sale by auction online, sold by the Seller and won/purchased by the Buyer.
Where a Seller wishes to enter two or more Items into a single auction and for them to be sold together to a single Buyer, these shall be deemed to be a “Lot” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
Where a Seller wishes two or more Items to be sold separately these shall be deemed to be separate “Lots” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
“Legal Age” means at least eighteen (18) years old in the Singapore, or such other minimum age as is required in any foreign jurisdiction for the lawful purchase of alcohol.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, (non-)capitalisation, and/or, he/she are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
The laws of Singapore shall govern these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website, using and/or purchasing our services, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and in so doing you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts in respect of any and all matters arising out of or in connection with the accessing of our website and/or the purchasing of our services.
In the event that any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations herein referred to) then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms shall continue to apply.
Our failure to enforce any of the provisions set out herein, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
LEGAL AGE OF BUYERS AND SELLERS
By accessing our website, and/or in registering to use this website, as a Buyer or Seller, you confirm that you are the Legal Age.
Any alcohol may only be purchased by persons who are the Legal Age. Any registered User who bids on Lots listed by the Company agrees that any alcohol received as a Buyer will only be consumed by persons who are the Legal Age.
Any alcohol may only be sold by persons who are the Legal Age.
At delivery to the Buyer, any shipment containing an alcoholic beverage will require the signature of persons who are the Legal Age. Proof of age may be required.
We reserve the right to ask first time Buyers for identification to prevent fraud and/or underage purchases.
Client records shall be held by us in confidence and shall not be divulged to any third party other than if legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities.
Clients shall have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all client records pertaining to them and kept by us by giving us notice in writing. We adhere to undertake to comply with any such notice within a reasonable timeframe.
We shall not sell, share or otherwise provide any third party with information personal to you or use your e-mail address for mail other than to inform you about AlcoVault Auctions business.
AUTHENTICITY OF BOTTLES SOLD AT AUCTION
By registering with Alcovault you agree that any Items you decide to register to sell with the Company at auction are authentic. We reserve the right to enquire with specialists in order to verify authenticity of bottles after registration.
Without any liability whatsoever to the Company, if, in the reasonable opinion of the Company, there is any doubt about the authenticity of a bottle, it will not be offered for auction. Upon such occurrence, it will be returned to the Seller at the Seller’s expense. If we consider an Item to be counterfeit or illegitimate to that described by the Seller, Alcovault reserve the right to reject and inform the authorities to dispose of the Item. A charge of £10 will be made for the appropriate removal and destruction. Alcovault will not accept liability for claims against counterfeit bottles sold in auction.
Alcovault reserves the right to ban any User from future use of the website and/or our services, where it is considered that the User has attempted to sell non-authentic goods on our website.
- In order to place a bid on any Item, or to register Items to sell at auction, you must register as a User to our website
- To register to our website, you will be asked to make a one-off payment of $10 to provide additional comfort to us that registration is from a genuine Buyer/Seller. The website registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- All persons registered will be expected to keep their account details strictly confidential at all times. Third parties may not use or access your account on your behalf, or for their own interests.
- The registered person will be liable for all bids made using your account.
- For customers out with Singapore, a payment surcharge of 3.5% will apply to payments made by credit card.
- Seller’s Listing Fee payable to the Company is SGD$5 per Lot.
- Seller’s Commission payable to the Company is 3% of the final hammer price in any auction unless otherwise advertised on the Alcovault home page in a period of promotion
- Seller’s Optional Reserve Fee payable to the Company is $8 per Lot.
- The minimum level a reserve price can be set at is $150.
- All lots will start at a minimum opening asking bid of $20.
- Alcovault reserves the right to update or change any commission rates and fees as it may in its sole discretion deem fit.
- All delivery costs associated with delivering Items registered for auction from the Seller to Alcovault are at the expense of the Seller.
- If lots remain unsold after 2 auctions as a result of Reserve Prices not being met, the Reserve Price will be revised and set at a level no higher than the average hammer price achieved for the same bottle over the last 2 auctions. Alcovault reserves the right to perform a check on reserve prices attached to any lots which remain unsold after 2 auctions. In this scenario, Alcovault will contact any sellers to amend the reserve price to comply with this policy, or to return the bottles to them.
- Notwithstanding the above, if both the Seller and the Company agree for Alcovault to collect Items from the Seller on the Seller’s behalf;
- The Seller acknowledges that Alcovault will not take responsibility for any damage or loss caused during transportation of any bottle(s), with the exception of where it can be demonstrated that such loss has occurred as a direct result of negligence by employees or directors of Alcovault; AND
- A collection fee of $30 will be charged if you have less than 5 Lots or the total value of your Lots is $1000.
- Alcovault predominantly sells goods on behalf of non-GST registered, private individuals residing in the Singapore. In this scenario the lots are sold using the Auctioneers’ Margin Scheme for GST, meaning GST is applicable to all fees but not applicable to the hammer price of any lot sold under auction.
- By registering goods for sale on our website you are confirming that you are selling as a private, non GST registered individual.
- If you are selling goods as a non-Singapore resident, or as a Singapore GST-registered business, the Auctioneers’ Scheme for GST cannot apply and therefore we will apply the Standard GST rules whereby GST will be added to the Hammer Prices shown for applicable lots. In this scenario, if the eventual buyer is a Singapore resident, we will add GST at 7% at checkout to the hammer price, and associated fees. If the eventual buyer is a non-Singapore resident, no GST will be added at checkout (i.e. GST is added at 0% as the goods are exported out with the UK).
- The Seller should ensure that the relevant insurance cover is provided until the Items reach us.
- In order to guarantee that bottles are entered into an upcoming auction, sellers must ensure the bottles are within the premises of AlcoVault on or before the bottle cutoff date advertised on the website. Alcovault retain the rights to accept bottles after the bottle cutoff date, depending on the time available for staff to finalise auction preparations.
- Any payments incurred by Alcovault in respect of Singapore customs/duties payments arising from items entering Singapore from a Seller located outwith Singapore will be charged back to the Seller as a deduction from the final proceeds due to the Seller.
- Alcovault reserves the right to, for any listing, prepare the Lot description and upload photographs captured by Alcovault employees or directors.
- Alcovault reserve the right to refuse to accept Items to sell at auction if we have reasonable cause for believing that;
- Any information concerning the lot given to us by you or on your behalf is inaccurate or misleading in any material respect; or
- The Lot is a forgery
- In the event of Alcovault refusing to accept Items to sell at auction in line with the terms set out in the previous bullets, the Seller shall remain liable to us for any expenses incurred by us, including storage charges of $2 per day for such time that said Lot was held by AlcoVault.
- Sellers are strictly forbidden to bid on their own Items and/or have relatives and/or friends artificially increase an Item’s value. Alcovault reserves the right to cancel any auction whereby illegal bidding is considered to have taken place. In this scenario, Alcovault reserve the right to charge a further administration charge of $30 to any Items that are cancelled and return to the Seller as a result of illegal bidding. All costs of returning the Items to the Seller will also be owed by the Seller to Alcovault in the event of Items returned to the Seller for any reason unless otherwise agreed between the Seller and Alcovault.
- Following the release of any special, limited edition, bottles, Alcovault reserves the right to only accept 1 bottle per customer per auction and to accept no more than 5 of any of the same bottles per auction from all Sellers. In this scenario, we would suggest and offer to the Seller to list these Items in the following auction.
- Sellers must be private non-GST registered individuals. If you are selling as a GST-registered business, please get in touch so that we can arrange the correct GST treatment for your goods.
- We do not currently offer any special commission or shipping rates for auctioning whisky miniatures, unless otherwise explained in the Lot description.
- As a Seller, you will be bound by the Terms & Conditions as set out in the Sellers Contract which you will sign upon verification and photography of your Lots before start of the Auction. In the event that you do not deliver the Lot upon confirmation of a Winning Bid, you will be bound to pay a fee of 30% of the Winning Bid value which must be paid within 3 days after closing of the Auction.
We are selling the Lot on your behalf as your agent and you hereby undertake to us that:
- you are the legal owner of the Items to be sold at auction, or if you are not the owner (whether or not you have notified us that you are acting as an agent for a disclosed or undisclosed principal) that you are duly authorized by the de facto owner of the Items to sell them;
- you sell the Items with full title guaranteed free from all liens, charges, encumbrances or third-party claims;
- you have notified us in writing of any material alteration to the Item and have provided us accurately with all information (including any concerns expressed by third-parties relating to the authorship, attribution, condition, provenance, authenticity, age, suitability, quality and origin of the Items) in relation to the Items, or any description of it, of which you are aware or which is in your possession or of which any principal for whom you act in relation to the Items is aware or possesses;
- unless you notify us in writing to the contrary at the time the Item(s) is/are delivered to us, there are no restrictions (whether copyright or otherwise) affecting the Lot, or which would prevent us reproducing any photographs or any text of any information or description of, about or relating to the Items provided by you or on your behalf;
- all information submitted with the Items is accurate and truthful
- you are an eligible seller (not GST registered) selling eligible goods as defined under the Auctioneers’ Scheme for GST (otherwise please get in touch so that we can arrange the correct GST treatment for your goods).
- If you have sent the Items to us from out with Singapore, you have fully declared the value of the goods meaning that the correct, accurate level of Singapore customs/duties and GST payments have been made upon entry of the Items into the Singapore.
Responsibility for the Lot
We accept responsibility to the Lot after it has been received by Alcovault at our premises in Singapore. We are not liable for any damage, loss or destruction of the Lot while in transit to us.
We accept responsibility for any damage, loss or destruction of the Lot whilst said Lot has been received by AlcoVault at our premises in 18 Carpenter Street, arising as a result of any act or omission (whether negligent or otherwise) by any employee or director of the Company (excluding damage, loss or destruction caused by Acts of God or terrorism).
After the auction has finished, and as soon as the Buyer has paid and the Lot is despatched, risk shall transfer to the Buyer and the Buyer accepts liability for any damage, loss or destruction of the Lot while in transit to them, and thereafter.
Appropriate insurances are in place to cover our legal responsibilities.
AlcoVault Auctions reserves the right to take over ownership and re-sell any goods which remain within the premises of AlcoVault Auctions after a period of 3 months whereby the buyer and/or seller has not made arrangements to pay for or collect such goods.
Indemnities Given By The Seller
The Seller agrees to indemnify us against any and all claims, proceedings, liabilities, costs, expenses or losses against the Seller and/or the Company arising from:
- any actual or alleged breach of any undertaking or obligation by the Seller to us or the Buyer, whether by act or omission (including negligent act or omission) or otherwise;
- any personal injury (including death and disease), loss or damage caused to any person by an Item;
- the exercising of any of our rights, powers and/or duties permitted to us by these Terms and Conditions;
- our receiving or recovering (or seeking to recover where you have authorized us to do so) or our failure to recover (provided we have taken reasonable steps to do so) any successful bid price obtained;
- your fraud and our exercising of any of our rights or powers in the event of fraud;
- any error, mis-description or omission in any description (whether negligent or otherwise) of the Lot by you (including return of an Item by the Buyer and/or the Company pursuant to these Terms and Conditions).
- any error, mis-description or omission in any description of the Lot by the Company so long as it was not caused by a breach of our duty to you under these Terms and Conditions to exercise reasonable care and skill.
- the accessing of the website.
Placing a reserve price on any Lot is optional, and will incur an additional charge of $8 per Item. A reserve price will ensure that your Lot will remain unsold, unless the highest bid at the end of the auction is greater than or equal to your selected reserve price.
Reserve prices will be kept private from Users viewing the Lot.
In order to give lots with reserve prices the best chance of being sold, any items with a reserve price not met at the auction end will continue to be available for bids until the extended auction timer ends (i.e. until all lots have ended taking into account the anti-sniping auction timer extensions).
If any Reserve price is not met at the end of an auction, and the Lot remains unsold, AlcoVault will contact the Seller to arrange either to a) relist the unsold Lot in the subsequent AlcoVault auction, with the ability to change or remove reserve price OR b) return the Lot to the Seller.
If the Seller chooses to have their Lot returned to them in the event of a reserve price not being met and the Lot not being sold, all costs associated with returning the Lot to the Seller will be owed by the Seller to AlcoVault.
Payment to Sellers
If you are a successful Seller, we will not process your payments until; 1) the Buyer has paid us and 2) has received their bottle(s) and is satisfied that our descriptions were accurate.
Payments will begin as soon as possible and in any event we will ensure that Sellers are fully notified if payment is unlikely to be received by the Seller with 7 business days after the auction ending.
Payments from the Company to the Seller can be made using direct bank transfer or via PayPal or Paynow. Any fees associated with receiving funds following the auction are borne by the Seller.
Any cancellation must be notified by the Seller at least 24 hours before the start time of the auction that the lot was due to be made available in. The Company reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $20 plus GST for any cancellations. Note that all fees paid by the Seller are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
If the Seller cancels or does not deliver the Lot to AlcoVault after a winning bid has been accepted after the Auction closes, you will be liable to pay a penalty fee equivalent to 30% of the winning bid.
- Buyer’s Commission payable to the Company is 10% of the final hammer price in any auction.
- Delivery charges will vary, if applicable, depending on the item destination and weight of Items won/purchased
- Buyers do not need to pay GST unless indicated as GST payable in the Lot information.
- A payment surcharge of 3.5% will apply to payments made by credit card.
- We are not responsible for the payment of any local Customs or Duties. All invoices will be stated at their true value; no exceptions will be made.
- AlcoVault reserves the right to update or change any commission rates and fees as it may in its sole discretion deem fit.
Online Bidding Process
You acknowledge that you are bidding in a live auction and agree that each bid submitted as provided in these Terms and Conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected. You accept all liability for bids submitted via your account, including the liability to pay in full and on time in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
To place a bid, a registered User must enter their maximum bid into the box shown on any Lot page. Alcovault will automatically bid on the Item on your behalf, up to the maximum bid entered, by using the following incremental bidding rules;
|Minimum next bid||Increment|
|$0 – $9.99||$1.00|
|$10 – $49.99||$2.50|
|$50 – $99.99||$5.00|
|$100 – $499||$10.00|
|$500 – $999||$20.00|
|$1000 – $2499||$25.00|
|$2500 – $4999||$50.00|
|$5000 – $24999||$100.00|
|$25000 – $49999||$250.00|
The highest bid placed on any item at the time of which the auction closes will be deemed the winning bid, assuming that such winning bid is greater than any optional reserve price that has been set on the Lot by the Seller. The Buyer will receive an email notification of any winning bid and will accept all responsibility of bids placed via your account in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Alcovault reserves the right, to the fullest extent legally permissible, to reject any registration, reject any bid placed, alter reserves and to withdraw permissions for a User on our website.
At the end of each auction, any bids placed on a Lot within the last 10 minutes of the auction timer will prolong the current auction of that Lot by a further 10 minutes. This is to ensure that ‘sniping software’ cannot be used on any of our auctions.
Alcovault reserve the right to extend the auction timer by any length at any point during the auction, and under any event, specifically if the website is not accessible at the initially proposed auction end time.
Buyer Payment / Responsibilities
ALL WINNING BIDS are Binding contracts to confirm the purchase. You will be held liable to the Auction House and the Seller in the event of non payment. In the event the Buyer does not pay for his WON LOTs, the Auction House and Seller reserves full rights to make full claims from the Buyer for the LOT WINNING bid price which you have made and the 10% Auction House Commission and any legal fees incurred.
After the auction has ended, the Buyer is responsible to access his account and select shipping (including the option to collect) preferences, at this point the Buyer should promptly complete the payment process.
Payment must be made by the Buyer, in full, for the hammer price of Items purchased/won, including all fees and delivery charges advised within 3 days of the auction end date and time. Any monies owed to Alcovault after this will incur late payment interest at a rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of Singapore’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. Alcovault also reserve the right to charge any debt collector fees to a seller who fails to make payment within 3 days of the auction end date and time. After 3 days of the end of an auction, Alcovault retains the right to cancel the contract of any unpaid items, without any liability to the Buyer, or to Alcovault – in this even the unpaid items will become stock owned by Alcovault. Alcovault also retains the right to re-sell unpaid items, which are held as stock, in future auctions.
Alcovault reserves the right to offer any Lot to the second-highest bidder in the event of a cancelled contract, subject to agreement with the Seller of said Lot.
After the Buyer has paid for the Item and immediately upon Alcovault having dispatched the Item, ownership of the Item transfers to the Buyer along with all risks and rewards associated with transfer to the Buyer.
Alcovault reserves the right to destroy or acquire goods which remain within the premises of Alcovault after a period of 6 months whereby the buyer and/or seller has not made arrangements to collect the goods.
Indemnities Given By The Buyer
The Buyer agrees to indemnify us against any and all claims, proceedings, liabilities, costs, expenses or losses against the Buyer and/or the Company arising from:
- any actual or alleged breach of any undertaking or obligation by the Buyer to us or to the Seller, whether by act or omission (including negligent act or omission) or otherwise;
- any personal injury (including death and disease), loss or damage caused to any person by an Item;
- the exercising of any of our rights, powers and/or duties permitted to us by these Terms and Conditions;
- your fraud and our exercising of any of our rights or powers in the event of fraud;
- any error, mis-description or omission in any description of the Lot so long as it was not caused by a breach of our duty to you under these Terms and Conditions to exercise reasonable care and skill.
- the accessing of the website.
- any damage to an Item arising as a result of any act or omission of the Buyer or any other person (whether negligent or otherwise) during such time as the Item is in the possession of the Buyer.
After receiving the Items, the Buyer must check and verify that the items are correct. Upon acceptance of the delivery, there shall be no cancellations or refunds. Items can be fully refunded only if the Items did not meet the description as shown on the auction listing. If the buyer opts to utilize the storage facility at checkout, any rights to cancellation and refund is void.
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. You shall be liable for any loss or damage to the Item arising as a result of any act or omission of you or any other person (whether negligent or otherwise) during such time as the Item is in your possession.
The Buyer must complete the payment within 3 days of the auction ending, once payment is complete title of the property will pass to the Buyer. If payment is not received within this time please refer to our terms above.
Although we strive to ensure that you receive your item in perfect condition, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the Buyer’s risk and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit. The Buyer shall bear all risk in respect of loss or damage to an Item in transit.
Items offered for sale may contain damage in the form of tears, rips, stains, scratches, dents, rust and more on bottles and boxes. We attempt to highlight this damage within the lot description however if it is clearly visible within the images displayed the Buyer has been deemed to have seen this damage and has no claim or right to a refund.
Please see our shipping page which sets out our delivery charges. Please note that delivery charges shown are based on 1 bottle = 2kg. This is the weight of a standard bottle of whisky in a normal box. Lots with, for example, presentation boxes or larger/numerous bottles, may incur additional shipping charges – in this scenario, any additional charges will be advised on the Lot description and hence is assumed to be understood prior to any bid being placed.
Please note that although we endeavour to ship to as many locations as possible, we are not liable to ship or deliver to all locations. If you are unsure if we can ship to your location, please contact us in advance of placing any bid.
We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
We will aim to ensure delivery of the Items bought within 14 days of receiving payment, not the date that the auction ends.
Please note whisky bottles in transit cannot be insured by the courier. By paying for bottles you accept that Alcovault has no responsibility or liability for breakages or leakages.
Insurance can be added at checkout at a charge of 3% of the hammer price. Insurance is provided by a 3rd party insurer. Our insurance will only cover breakage or loss in transit. Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer’s discretion and no claim can be lodged against leakage in transit.
Before signing for the goods all parcels are to be checked carefully. If the package is damaged or wet, sign the courier’s sheet in accordance with the actual condition. It is not sufficient to sign “unexamined”. Written complaint must be made to the carriers and the senders immediately, otherwise no claim can be considered.
Local taxation, customs and duties may apply with bottles being shipped outside Singapore – these charges are to full responsibility of the Buyer. Alcovault Auctions is not responsible for payment of such charges and will not refund any bottles returned as a result to Alcovault of unpaid customs, duties or GST charges.
Please note that Alcovault cannot be held responsible for any delays or seizures by customs or any other third party, including couriers. It is your duty to adhere to local custom, rules and laws for your own county.
Alcovault reserves the right to update delivery charges as required, but not whilst an auction is live.
Alcovault can offer storage for Buyers to enable them to buy enough bottles to reduce the average delivery cost per bottle. We will offer free storage in our secure unit for a period of 3 months after an auction end date, and thereafter a storage fee of $2/day per bottle may apply. The idea is to allow Buyer’s the buying selection from 2 subsequent auctions to then ship a larger quantity of bottles and reduce average delivery cost per bottle.
Please note that any rights to refunds/returns are void if storage is selected as delivery method at checkout.
The Buyer is able to collect their Items from our office at AlcoVault at 18 Carpenter Street during our operating hours, free of charge. If collection is the preferred method to the Buyer storage is provided for a period of 14 days from the end of the auction. Storage thereafter will be charged at a rate of $2.00 per day. Items can be collected between 3pm-9pm Monday-Saturday.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track User’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this website or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
All intellectual property rights arising from this website and its content shall to the fullest extent permissible by law vest in the Company.
Contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone numbers.
This Company is registered in Singapore, registered office 18 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059907
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform (whether temporarily or permanently) any obligation under any Agreement which is due to a Force Majeure event which is beyond the control and without fault or negligence of the Party affected and which, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, the said Party is unable to provide against. For the purposes of this section, a Force Majeure event shall include but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control,. For the avoidance of doubt, an inability to perform arising out of a lack of financial resources shall not constitute Force Majeure. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the Company of the same and the two shall agree a mutually acceptable course of action to minimize any effects of such occurrence.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled here under shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the Client and AlcoVault
Notwithstanding the above, your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected by this section.